Business Systems Co-ordinator – Healthcare
Business Systems Co-ordinator | Healthcare
Full Time | Permanent
£30,000 + 25 days annual leave
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are partnering with a progressive and growing private care provider who are looking to hire a Business Systems Co-ordinator to join their established Business systems team.
The role involves working as part of a small team in the development and introduction of ERP business system changes and new functionality. This is a hands on project coordinator role, including defining and developing solutions with project stake holders on identifying and meeting business requirements.
In addition, you’ll be in house support in the effective delivery of guidance and training to colleagues who the use the ERP systems and have the ability to extract and analyse complex datasets from business systems using a variety of tools.
The role requires excellent problem solving skills, strong analytical skills, the ability to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
You’ll deal with a variety of stake holders, circumstances and challenges, you’ll have exceptional communication and relationship building skills with internal and external project stake holders and internal customers.
- Experience working within a Business Systems role and/or helpdesk providing support to colleagues with issues/queries around ERP systems is essential – You’ll have evident experience troubleshooting user queries or issues with the ERP
- Experience of extracting and analysing complex datasets from business systems using a variety of tools including Advanced Microsoft Excel is essential in order to develop and produce reports and develop interfaces between systems
- Experience in the delivery of support and training to colleagues in the use of ERP systems essential
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate ideas well and to influence stake holders to achieve buy in to new developments of ERP systems
- Experience of delivering training on ERP systems or writing training guides is desirable
Compass Corporate services is a division of Compass Associates Ltd and are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation