Commercial Director Specialist Healthcare
Salary 70k per annum + bonus
London or Hampshire
Full Time / Permanent
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are partnered with one the UK's leading providers of Live-in Care, Dementia Care, Companionship, Respite, Care at Home, Reablement, Stroke Care, End of Life Care, and Personal Care to adults of all ages nationwide with complex needs. We are recruiting a Commercial Director as a key member of the organisation.
Overview of the role
We have an opportunity with a leading specialist healthcare provider, my client is in the process of appointing a Commercial Director to help support ambitious and realistic growth plans.
You will lead a small team to drive organic growth in the organisation by utilising effective sales, marketing and business development techniques, to provide support and expertise to operational colleagues in identifying, sourcing and converting high quality new business leads. You will develop and promote a marketing strategy for the group including identification of key measures of success and specification of KPIs to report progress against targets.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- To fully understand the drivers of domiciliary care with a focus on
- Live-in care for private funders,
- Complex care (predominantly state funded)
- Visiting care as a value-add service
- To define and understand the profile of current and potential customers to ensure that marketing activity is appropriately targeted
- To utilise marketing channels that are most appropriate to the client groups identified above to ensure that the most cost-effective balance is achieved to win new customers
- Bring clarity to the brand values of the constituent elements of the group ensuring they are cascaded and understood inside and outside the organisation
- Optimise the group's digital footprint across web and social media platforms
- Deliver high quality, cost effective collateral to support all aspects of the business, including recruitment
- Lead a small team and manage a modest budget to deliver maximum benefit to the business in attracting and securing new clients
- Work closely with operational colleagues to ensure that new enquiries are of the highest quality and are assessed and converted as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Ensure that Customer Advisors and others who interact with existing and prospective clients are trained to maximise likelihood of conversion
- Provide a responsive service to internal stakeholders ensuring that requests for new collateral or marketing support are delivered quickly and efficiently
- Ensure that websites are consistent, up to date and optimised as a key driver of new client enquiries
- Develop a strategy for the group's presence on social media including advertising and recruitment
- Network with public sector commissioners to generate new business for the complex care business
- Production of regular, clear, concise reporting to demonstrate progress against agreed targets
- Contribute to the assessment and integration of business acquisitions and incorporate into growth plans going forward
Requirements – Essential
- Broad experience of sales, marketing and business development in a consumer facing environment, preferably with a health and/or care element
- Mixture of strategic and tactical approach to get the best out of a growing business
- Exceptional communicator, comfortable in any environment
- Keen eye for design and ability to match brand aspirations with online and offline content
- Hands on approach not afraid to roll up sleeves and get stuck in
- Flexible, collaborative team player who understands the need to keep others informed to get the best results
- High level of attention to detail with analytical approach to measuring performance
- Motivator and mentor with strong track record of developing people.
This job advert is designed to outline a range of main duties that may be encountered. It is not designed to be an exhaustivelist of tasks and can be varied in consultation with the post holder.
For further information and to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0239 387 4319
NOTE If I don't get back to you it's because we havebeen overwhelmed with applications and the role has been filled.
CCS | Compass Corporate Services is a division of Compass holding group and are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation.