Financial Modeller – Healthcare
Financial Modeller- Health and Social Care Services
Full Time – Permanent
Up to £40,000 p.a, 33 days' holiday (plus bank holidays), life insurance, medical insurance, employee discounts
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are partnering with a large, private health and social care provider on the appointment of a Financial Modeller to join their growing commercial team. They are looking for a highly analytical and confident accounting professional that will help support the Central Team by providing commercial analysis and generating high-quality financial models and reports.
The postholder will be supporting the Head of Commercial Finance and will be working closely with various teams within the business. Flexible to work off-site occasionally and committed to go the extra-mile to finish key projects is essential. The ideal candidate for this job will be passionate about healthcare, have experience in financial modelling, confident in working within tenders and driven to further develop their skillset.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Financial modelling to support tenders and key strategic plans
- Attendance in meetings at various sites
- Interacting with stakeholders in the development of financial forecasts
- Generating high-quality financial dashboards and presentation materials to share insights and risks for the perusal of key stakeholders and the SMT
- Maintaining an audit trail of all key assumptions and working papers
- Design and produce accurate and robust financial modelling applications
- Provide analysis and recommend solutions to issues on particular projects
- Fully IT literate with advanced Microsoft Excel Skills (VBA is desirable)
- Educated to Degree level with strong academic credentials
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Highly organised and able to manage various projects simultaneously
- Must be able to discuss complex financial data to non-financial stakeholders
- Confident in challenging ideas when appropriate
- Experience working in health and social care is desirable
CCS | Compass Corporate services is a division of Compass Associates Ltd and are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation.