Housing Manager | Tenants
Welfare Rights Manager
Full Time, Permanent
£34,000 – £36,000 per annum
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are proud to be the exclusive provider of recruitment for one of the UKs leading specialist healthcare groups, working across their specialist supported living and residential services.
As a successful and highly reputable care provider, our client is big believe in providing staff with the access to the very best resources in order to help its employees complete their duties more efficiently, and as a ‘people’ business, they recognise the importance of not just the highest level of care to service users, but also promoting wellbeing amongst its staff.
This is a key position within the organisation, providing guidance and leadership to your team, whilst ensuring effective service user and tenant management (From finance management of Benefit claims and entitlement, through to Utility payments, ensuring the highest levels of quality are provided in the housing and homes, and support available to the tenants.). You will be influencing the organisation regarding the development of policies for welfare rights.
- Managing a national team and completing regular appraisals
- Ensuring tenant benefits are correct and updated
- Ensuring all physical environments for supported living homes are maintained
- Engage in property inspections with members of your team
- Adhoc travel required
- Full UK licence
- Knowledge of the social welfare and benefits system
- Experience managing a team (highly desirable)
- Experience in a Housing, Social Care, Support Living or similar environment within Elderly Care, Learning Disabilities or working with vulnerable adults is essential.
For further information and to apply please call David Sykes on 01273 027 917 or email email@example.com
Compass associates Ltd are acting as a recruitment consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation