HR Business Partner | Generalist | Healthcare – FTC
Full time | Maternity cover contract (9 months)
£35,000 – £40,000 per annum
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are actively seeking someone who has the ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced environment to really hit the ground running. The ideal candidate for this job will have an experienced HR generalist background and be able to pick up a Employee Relations (ER) caseload, recruitment desk and help levitate the current pressures of the day to day running of the HR pressures.
This role will be a full generalist role however, the right candidate for this post will have a strong Employee Relations background, additional day to day tasks will include;
- Elements of project work
- Recruitment – full process
- Some L&D (Leadership & Management development, needs analysis)
- Ensuring processes & policies are fit for purpose
- Efficient and followed – updating where needed.
- Administrative tasks
This is really an exciting opportunity for someone to be part of a new and friendly HR team within an organisation that is currently going through a time of change.
Due to the nature of the business and being a national provider, on occasion there will be requirements to travel, so flexiblity to travel and work away from home will be essential
- HR Generalist background
- CIPD qualified (or equivelent)
- Strong Employee Relations background
- Resilient and pragmatic
- Fit in with the culture and personality of the new Human Resources team and the organisation
- Someone who can 'think on their feet', prioritise workload's accordingly and doesn't need to be micro managed
For further information and to apply please call Adam Hodges on 01273 027 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CCS | Compass Corporate services is a division of Compass Associates Ltd and are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation