HR Manager | Private Healthcare
Full time Permanent
Salary £37,000 – £40,000 dependant on experience
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are partnered with a multi-site, primary healthcare provider. I am looking for a HR Manager with multi-site healthcare industry experience.
Overview of the role
We have a fantastic diverse opportunity with a leading private healthcare provider. My client are in the process of appointing a HR Manager, to lead and oversee daily functions and recognition of their staff and ensure a reward framework that is aligned with the businesses values and behaviour engages employees, and enables them to be recognised as an employer of choice.
You must be able to demonstrate working knowledge across all aspects of the people function including employee relations, organisational design, resourcing, talent management and reward – with the ability to translate this knowledge into pragmatic and robust HR advice.
* This job advert is designed to outline a range of main duties that may be encountered. It is not designed to be an exhaustivelist of tasks and can be varied in consultation with the post holder.
Reporting to: Director / Owner
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Knowledge across all aspects of the people function
- Knowledge of reward, benefits and recognition practices including pay models, job evaluation frameworks and benchmarking tools
- Pragmatic and solutions focussed
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Educated to Degree level
- Relevant HR qualification
For further information and to apply please call Jordan Ward on 07469 796 961 or email Jward@compassltd.co.uk
CCS | Compass Corporate services is a division of Compass holding group and are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation.