Marketing Manager – Home Care
Marketing Manager | Home CareSurreySalary 50k to 60k DOE + benefitsFull Time Remit
Compass Corporate Services are assisting our forward thinking, innovative home care company who are award winners they have created a new role for a Marketing Manager to be part of their success story.
The Marketing Manager will lead in raising brand awareness and leads through a series of campaigns that include working with digital partners, internal teams, external organisations and across social media platforms.
They have been early adopters of new technology across internal operations from service delivery, recruitment and through to the sales journey introducing paperless processes and CRM.
The company has been a serial award winner for the past 4 years at a regional level including its most recent award for recruitment and retention. Rated Outstanding in February 2019 by the Care Quality Commission [CQC].
Their strategy is to become the leading provider of high quality home care services in their target markets and to double revenue over the next 3 years .
The purpose of the position is to:
- Lead and develop all top of funnel marketing campaigns and activity across our business in the geographic areas we provide services to meet our growth plan targets.
- Work within agreed budgets to ensure the growth and profitability targets of the business are met.
- Increase new private pay leads into the business by developing and implementing a strong marketing strategy that shifts our revenue mix to self-funders that is fully aligned to deliver our revenue growth targets.
- To lead on consistency with all aspects of brand messaging, maintain the design, production of all materials and tone of voice consistent with our brand guidelines.
- Define and prioritise the insights from top of the funnel needed to achieve business and marketing goals.
- Develop our routes to market for new private pay leads and fully manage best return on marketing budget spend notably CPA.
- Provide input to create and innovate the overall marketing plans and budget to ensure we make the right decisions and get the best value from our marketing investment across all our channels.
- Support and innovate on growth related activities that raise our profile in the community, regionally and nationally whenever possible. This will include awards, outreach marketing events and campaigns alongside recruitment linked initiatives.
You will be a Marketing Manager with financial planning and experience managing teams and budgets.
Experienced in creating internal and external PR campaigns whilst working within a service industry with a strong customer service ethos, brand identity and have personal values aligned with the Care sector
A proven track record and high level of experience in managing digital marketing primarily optimising PPC and SEO and Social campaigns with associated budgets.
A high level of experience in WordPress and working with Social Media tools and platforms to optimise performance.
A track record in working with 3rd party PR providers to develop brand awareness on a regional and national basis.
Excellent copywriting skills and proven track record of writing for a range of audiences notably with a strength in creating emotive copy.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Disciplined and proactive with the ability to multi-task across several projects working within defined deadlines.
- Experienced Marketing Manager Healthcare ideally
- Team Management/Leadership experience
- Wide ranging Marketing experience
- Financial Planning, Marketing Spend, Budget Management.
- Excellent copywriting skills to create emotive copy
- Track record in managing digital marketing, optimising PPC, SEO & Social campaigns with associated budgets.
- High level of experience with WordPress and other SM tools
- MS Office, Adobe, Creative Suite ,Excel and CRM systems
Compass Associates Ltd trading as Compass Corporate Services are acting as a recruitment consultancy for this permanent vacancy , we offer £200 John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please contact Julie Gregson direct on 023 9387 4319. Alternatively email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org