Recruitment Manager | Elderly Healthcare
Full time Permanent
Salary £30,000 – £35,000 dependant on experience
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are partnered with one the UK's leading providers of care and support in later life services. I am looking for a Recruitment Manager with strong healthcare experience and exposure.
Overview of the role
We have a fantastic diverse opportunity with a leading healthcare provider with a charitable status. My client is in the process of appointing a Recruitment Manager to lead and oversee recruitment mainly within care and support staff.
I am looking for someone with a true passion for recruitment and networking someone who loves speaking with people and thinks outside the box to build relationships to increase the care providers visibility in the community through online and offline marketing.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Knowledge across all aspects of recruitment within healthcare
- React to changing environments and circumstance, able to think on their feet
- Pragmatic and solutions focussed
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication and admin skills
Key objectives of the role
- Build a reputation of an Employer of choice
- Effective candidate selection, ensuring the best candidates experience, candidates who do not meet criteria are responded to professionally and quickly ensuring key candidates are met with a sense of urgency
- Able to host Job fares, open days & community initiatives
* This job advert is designed to outline a range of main duties that may be encountered. It is not designed to be an exhaustivelist of tasks and can be varied in consultation with the post holder.
For further information and to apply please call Jordan Ward on 07469 796 961 or email Jward@compassltd.co.uk
CCS | Compass Corporate services is a division of Compass holding group and are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation.