Reward Business Partner
Rewards Business Partner | Private Healthcare
Full time Permanent
Salary £50,000 – £60,000 dependant on experience
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are partnered with one the UK's leading providers of care and support in later life services. I am looking for a Rewards Business Partner ideally with healthcare experience.
Overview of the role
we have a fantastic opportunity with a leading private healthcare provider specialising in luxury retirement villages. My client are in the process of appointing a Rewards Business Partner, to lead the delivery of their reward strategy to support the recruitment, retention, development, and recognition of their staff and ensure a reward framework that is aligned with the businesses values and behaviours, engages employees, and enables them to be recognised as an employer of choice.
Reporting to: Director of HR
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Manage the reward, benefits, and recognition offer, ensuring it is relevant, appropriate, competitive, inclusive and meets legislative requirements
- Review, develop and implement strategic approaches in relation to the client's reward, benefits, and recognition policies, including making recommendations on strategy based from current market data and identifying future reward and benefits trends
- Partner closely with the business and with HR colleagues, building strong relationships to understand and respond to needs, ensuring all activities are aligned with the overall People Strategy and meet business needs
- Carry out salary and benefits benchmarking exercises against relevant employers to ensure their offers remain competitive, appropriate, relevant, inclusive and meets legislative requirements. Ensure insight from internal sources such as exit questionnaires, staff surveys and feedback from HR Business Partners is used to inform future reward, benefits, and recognition activity
- Manage and co-ordinate the Annual Salary Review, including making recommendations based on current market data. Review pay bands annually to ensure the pay structure remains competitive and ensure that any equal pay issues arising are dealt with appropriately
- Work with internal communications colleagues to ensure information and changes to reward, benefits and recognition are communicated clearly and appropriately within the organisation, in a timely manner
- Be a source of expertise on all projects with a reward, benefits, or recognition impact
* This job advert is designed to outline a range of main duties that may be encountered. It is not designed to be an exhaustive list of tasks and can be varied in consultation with the post holder.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Excellent knowledge of reward, benefits and recognition practices including pay models, job evaluation frameworks and benchmarking tools
- Reward and benefits experience managing change in a Fast-moving industry
- Pragmatic and solutions focussed
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work in a complex, challenging, and sensitive environment
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Evidence of successful relationship/contract management
- Experience of using a variety of HR Information Systems, benchmarking and job evaluation tools
- Educated to Degree level
- Relevant HR or Reward Management qualification
CCS | Compass Corporate services is a division of Compass holding group and are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation.