I joined CCS as the first employee to develop the HR division, so I’ve been here from the start when the business launched in January 2017. Having successfully built the HR division, I now lead the practice where we specialise in HR, Learning & Organisational Development appointments – myself personally specialising in senior to executive appointments. In addition to this I lead the office operations for all day-to-day operational activity within CCS.
Having started my recruitment career here at CCS where I’ve established myself quickly within the HR market, building strong relationships across multiple sectors, successfully leading on a number of high profile and complex searches.
Being promoted to Senior Consultant back in 2018, and most recently being made interim Head of CCS in January 2020, I am now CertRP, MIRP qualified and am an Assoc CIPD having recently passed my level 3 exam to better understand all things HR.
In my spare time, you can find me actively recording new music, renovating my property and exploring Brighton and the South Downs with my puppy!
- Recruitment Director | Large Private Healthcare Provider
- Executive HR Director | Listed Healthcare Provider
- Executive HR Director | PE backed Luxury Elderly Care Provider
- Senior HR BP | Specialist Healthcare Provider
- Head of HR | PE backed Health and Social Care Provider
- Head of Recruitment | PE backed Health and Social Care Provider