GDPR Data Sharing Clauses
GDPR ADDENDUM TO COMPASS CORPORATE SERVICES TERMS OF BUSINESS FOR THE INTRODUCTION OF PERMANENT OR FIXED TERM CONTRACT STAFF (TO BE DIRECTLY ENGAGED BY THE CLIENT)
- The parties acknowledge and agree that:
- They shall constitute data controllers in common in respect of the personal data of candidates and prospects that may be exchanged between them. Personal data may include contact details, CVs, references and other information provided directly by the data subject or otherwise collated about them for the purposes of assessing their suitability for a position.
- Each party shall be responsible for complying with all applicable data protection laws relevant to its own processing of the personal data concerned.
- Each party shall ensure that they take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the security of the personal data in its possession and control.
- They will co-operate in relation to any exercise by a data subject of its rights in relation to the personal data that may be held by both of them and shall each ensure that its own processing activities are communicated to the relevant data subjects in accordance with applicable law.
- Neither party shall retain the personal data for longer than is necessary for its purpose (unless otherwise required or permitted by law).