Property & Estates
The Property & Estates Practice at CCS encompasses; Property, Estates, Maintenance, Health & Safety and specialist appointments, namely across our multi-site and asset-based clients.
The newest Practice to join CCS, the Property & Estates Practice has organically been built through a number of successfully completed assignments and briefs in often complex sectors – owing to increased client demand.
Some of the typical profiles of the roles the Property & Estates Practice have worked:
- Land Acquisition Manager | Residential Property
- Group Health & Safety Manager | Housing & Care
- Regional Surveyor | UK PE Healthcare
- Group Estates Manager | Property Services
- Health and Safety Director | Global Charity
- Regional Maintenance Manager | Social Care