I joined CCS late July 2019 to head up the Property & Estates Practice which was a division still in its infancy.
Before I began my time here, I worked in a temp healthcare recruitment agency which has given me the skills necessary and the knowledge of the healthcare market required to make this a success.
My most recent placement was a Group Estates Manager for a high-end care group. Now I am currently working on Development Director role for a leading provider of specialist nursing care.
I have already made multiple placements and I have established myself with several key clients within the healthcare market.
When I am out of the office, I like to play squash and watch literally any sport that’s on TV. I’m happiest when on the sofa with my wife Kim and cat Ossie Ardiles.
- Health and Safety Officer | Healthcare
- Group Estates Manager | Healthcare
- Maintenance Assistant | Elderly Care
- Health and Safety Director | International NGO
- Head of Estates | PE Backed Healthcare