Jim Walker, AREC
Jim joined CCS in early 2019, heading up the Property & Estates Practice – having come from a healthcare recruitment background.
With more than 3 years’ recruitment experience within the health and social care markets, Jim has quickly established himself as one of the most knowledgeable specialist recruiters within the Property & Estates sector. Most recently, Jim has successfully completed a number of complex briefs succeeding where others have failed, with both clients and candidates alike commenting on his exceptional levels of communication, and personable approach to sourcing.
Jim has an established track record delivering mid-to-senior mandates ranging from Director of Asset Management, Estates Managers and Acquisition Managers across the multi-site provider client base – with notable success in the Elderly Care markets.
When I am out of the office, I like to play squash and watch literally any sport that’s on TV. I’m happiest when on the sofa with my wife Kim and cat Ossie Ardiles.
- Director of Asset Management | Social Housing Provider | PE backed
- Estates Manager | Elderly Care | Privately Owned
- Acquisition Manager | Luxury Elderly Care | PE backed
- Group Estates Manager | Elderly Care | Privately Owned
- Health and Safety Officer | Luxury Elderly Care | PE backed